Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best product for frizz... I have straight hair.?

I have naturally straight hair, with just a little bit of wave... I usually just blow dry, but sometimes use a straightening iron. My hair gets so frizzy that I have to just pull it back into a pony tail. I am so jealous of all the girls at my college who have perfectly straight hair, with no fly aways or frizz. How can I get my hair to do that? Best product for frizz... I have straight hair.?
http://www.sallybeauty.com/Glossing-Heat鈥?/a>





above is the link to all you need.. I ain't a sales person this is a product I use clients to calm down frizz and protects hair from heat appliances... you gotta try it... adds instant OMG sSally's. if you don't have a sallys store you can order it online... around $7.





hope thishelps;-)))Best product for frizz... I have straight hair.?
i get the same problem. after i get out of the shower i use a product called ';chi'; that stops breakage when blowdrying or straightening. With less breakage it should improve the amount of fly aways. also after i do my hair i spray lightly around my enitre head and then brush through. this helps keep my hair straight and without wave.





goodluck :) i hope i helped you
Put a bottle of John Frieda


Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum


in you purse, and whenever you


see a frizz pop up, put a little


bit of the serum on your finger,


and rub it all over the top of you head.





=]

No comments:

Post a Comment