Thursday, August 19, 2010

What are some ways that I can wear my hair?

I have long (right at my armpit), straight hair with layers. It pretty much does what I tell it to when I actually try to style it, which is not often. Lately, I've gotten bored with my hair. I don't want to get it majorly cut (I'm getting a trim in a week or two). I just want to know some ways that I could add some variety to my hair... like by puting curls and waves or wearing it up a certain way because all I ever do is wear it straight down, in a pony tail, or halfway up. I've already tried sleeping with it braided and in a messy bun, and it ends up looking like a mess. Oh.. could you tell me details of how to do stuff because I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to styling hair. Thanks.What are some ways that I can wear my hair?
i have the exact hair cut as u! long layers and up to my elbows well close,


i curl the layers on certain outfits...





i dyed the tips of my layers a blondish gold.... im a brunett





put it in a cute pony tail and let the short bang parts hang..





wear a wet style, leave it down.





ponytail as much hair as you can, then clip it up, like at the part you ponytaied... it'll be like a waterfoutain style.... crimp some of it .... do varity of stuff to it!!





hope things work out good luck ;0What are some ways that I can wear my hair?
personally, i love french braids. theyre really cute for the summer
-Braid a few strands in the front.


-Pigtails?


-Use accessories
if you want your hair to be somewhat wavey, you can have your hair dry. then blow dry it for a while to make it wavy, right away when your done to keep it in place you use hairspray.





or if you want it crimped. get a crimper. those really work good.
Mohawk,ponytail,pig-tails,bun,Princess Lia,bangs,braids,dreads,w\shells.


idk.tons diff ways.
You should try curling your hair with a straightener!


Sounds impossible, but it really works!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2G4


Do it all over your hair and then hair spray it for hold.


Try it! I do it all the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment