Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to keep my hair straight?

I have GHD straighteners and they are great and i love them! They keep my hair straight most of the time but when the wind comes i get a wave in it and its annoying!! How can i keep it straight with out using hair products?How to keep my hair straight?
When you have washed your hair, Dry your hair next to straight and how you would want it if it was straightened, Then straighten your hair piece by piece maybe use one of them tail combs and keep going over your hair like hairdressers do. Also make sure you are regularly going to the hairdressers to get ends cut off because its normally the ends that play up outside. Try getting your hair thinned too if it is really thick. Hope this helps. :)How to keep my hair straight?
when you walk in the wind or rain have a hat you love to death or hold it
flat iron
I think you have to use some type of product to keep it straight. I straighten mine. Before I do, I put a small amount of mouse in it when it is wet. Then after I straighten it, I put some hair serum so it doesn't look dry. It stays straight all day.
okay here's what i do to keep my hair straight. i take a shower then i blow dry my hair. I put a little bit of oil and then right After i put oil i straighen it. After i do my whole hair i put a little more amount of oil and their im ready to go.
The humidity in the wind gets to your hair. My suggetion is to use a humidity blocker like from KMS or JOICO this will keep the moisture getting in the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment