Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can i scrunch my hair quickly in the morning?

i have straight hair with a little bit of waves and i have tried scrunching my hair quickly and it doesn't come out well because my hair is really unmanageable and takes alot of time to get it to stay scrunched for a while any ideas (i have like 5-30 mins in morning for hair)How can i scrunch my hair quickly in the morning?
i scrunch my hair alot most of the time i wake up with my hair wavy so i use mouuse and gel at the same time with water and then after i use the garnier fructis hair spray and it comes out nice u should try itHow can i scrunch my hair quickly in the morning?
Scrunching your hair is close to impossible when it isnt very curly on its own, sorry. My hair is pretty/curly wavy so in the morning i wet it but i dont scrunch it i just put in Rusk Curl Silk and it makes it really soft and curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment