Thursday, August 19, 2010

Male has issues with poofy/wave hair trying to keep straight. Questions..?

I am a male, and I currently have hair to the tops of my shoulders and currently flat iron it and use some product like matte, heat protect spray, leave in straightening gel when I shower, and hair spray to keep it in place.





I have hair, that curls a lot at the ends, so somtimes, unless I flat iron it all, the ends curl straight up and point forward,and look horrible Its not long enough where the curl wont really matter, such if it was past my shoulders.





I am looking to grow it until it is just about shoulder length.





Also when I put it into a pony tail, a lot of times it will keep itself in that curl/wave once I take out the hair tie so I will need to straighten it again to get out that area where the tie was.





And if I shower and air dry it, and wake up , its a horrible poofy mess. It wont dry straight at all, even with straight gel in it. Its so bad poofy I cant leave the house, the hair is in every direction. Even after I blow dry, its a huge poof and looks bad.





Wondering if anyone else has these issues and what I can do? Id love to just air dry it and have it stay long and straight. Im not sure how all these girls /guys have their hair looking perfect, straight and I cant get mine to look good.





I have a nice straightener that is a wet dry, so somtimes I use the low heat to dry it and then part each peice into sections and put it up with clips and then redo the hair higher heat to straighten once its dry.Male has issues with poofy/wave hair trying to keep straight. Questions..?
one thing i can suggest is to save up and get your hair chemically straightened. you wont have to worry about it at all then. you can just blow dry it to flow in the way you want it. its just so much easier.





Alysha

No comments:

Post a Comment