Monday, August 16, 2010

How would I get my hair straight straight?

I have thick hair, with natural waves in the back. They are that much though. How would I get my hair like this though?





http://www.beauty-tips.net/hairtips/hair鈥?/a>








I know, I know. Straighten it, duh. But my straightener won't straighten my hair that good. It will on my bangs, but since I have layers of hair (because it's thick) I can't get it like that. What straighteners do you recommend to get my hair like that? Or what else could I do to get it straight like that?





I've figured out that if I straighten right after a shower, it will become straight, but my straightener isn't designed for wet hair, so it like, makes a burning sound and smoke? or something like that. I don't even know what it is.





Thanks in advance!How would I get my hair straight straight?
as your hair is naturally wavy,you could use a serum when you wash ur hair and a frizz ease shampoo so it will keep the waves under control,After you wash your hair you could put mousse in it.when its wet and then blow dry it straight and then straighten it.I would recommend a GHD as it would be the strongest hair straightener.How would I get my hair straight straight?
Use a GVP. (Generic Value Product) It works just as well if not better than the chi, and it costs about 1/4 of the price and it lasts longer. I also recommend a Babyliss.





DON'T straighten your hair when it's wet; that burning noise is your hair crisping and it's going to ruin your hair. If you take a shower, blow dry your hair, and then you straighten it. Be sure you buy heat protector to spray your hair, and buy a product that smooths out your hair to apply before or after you straighten it.
I have thick, CURLY hair, but I get mined thinned out. Go to a salon and asked to have your hair thinned. It doesn't change the look, it will just make it feel not as thick. I have it done all the time, it helped while putting it up in a pony tailand everything.





I used to have that problem with my bangs, right out of the shower, put my hair up, and straighten bangs. It would sizzle and smoke, Then I brought a hair straightener and it does wet hair, but like drys it, and it doesn't smoke.





It''s called - Wet2Straight by Remington.


You can get them at Walmart or Target for about $30 bucks.


I went to target, and have had mine for a year [: It works wonderful.





Hope I helped!
i have thick waves in my hair...what i do to straighten it is right after a shower, i towel dry a bit, put a little product in my hair and blow dry with a brush. after that, seperate your hair into sections using hair clips and straighten each one with any kind of straightener...though ones running about 40 dollars will work well. mine is a revlon. as long as you blow dry you hair will come out very natural looking...in my experience when you let it air dry your hair will look very particular straightened...
You need a straightenig gel. You can get them at salons or drugstores. and a round brush. and hair dryer


1. after shower put the gel on damp hair. make part


2.Using the round brush brush hair and dry close to round brush blowing down. To get best results use clips to layer the hair and drying


3. When hair is dry flat iron your hair. Layering your hair will help you work on individual parts (Helping you keep your hair straight longer and better.)


Hope this helps!
I just got a new straightener a few months ago because the last one broke, and it's definitely the best I've ever had. I have long hair, and I can do it all in as little as 15 min when my hair is dry - it used to take me up to 40 min. It's also a wet-to-straight iron, so you can also straighten after taking a shower. I thought this was going to damage my hair a lot, and it does make a little sizzling sound at first. However, my hair is actually a lot softer now, and I love not having to wait for it to be completely dry. It has little holes in the top that release steam, and it also has a lot of different temperature setting which you can adjust depending on how dry your hair is. It's definitely the best straightener I've had, and I don't like to spend a lot of money on stuff like that - this was only about $25 at Walmart. Hope this helps! Here is a link:





Remington Wet 2 Straight Ceramic Straightener


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5855128





Oh, also make sure that you are separating your hair into layers while straightening... maybe you already do that, but I see you mentioned that you can only straighten your bangs well since your hair is so thick. I usually clip my hair up and straighten by layers starting with the bottom of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment