Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to crunch hair without blow-dryer and with mousse?

I have straight hair with a tiny wave in it, but when I get out of the shower it's really wavy. I wanted to try this out since my friend had to leave her mousse behind for the airport.





So, how would you crunch your hair withOUT a blow-dryer and with mousse? If it turns out I like it I don't want to fry my hair constantly with the blow-dryer!How to crunch hair without blow-dryer and with mousse?
I usually let my hair air-dry for the first 30 minutes or so while I'm doing my makeup or other things to get ready. When it's mostly dry but still damp it should be fairly wavy. Flip your head upside down and scrunch it from the bottom up...the mousse will give you the added moisture you need. Once you have it pretty evenly scrunched all over (including the roots or it will be pretty flat and dry on top and the bottom will be scrunchy) flip your head back up and fix any pieces that are out of place. Part it how you want it and scrunch the ends %26amp; underneath a little more. Once it looks pretty good, give it a pretty good spray with hairspray just to hold it how it is.





You don't have to use the blowdryer at all because it will be mostly dry when you start. If you do it RIGHT after you wash it, it won't hold at all because the water + mousse + hairspray is wayyy too much liquid %26amp; will weigh it down. Plus, not using the blowdryer is healthier %26amp; won't give you as much frizziness either.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment