Monday, August 16, 2010

Help how can i keep my hair straight. I straighten everyday by blow drying & flat ironing it the humidity?

turns my hair into frizz and its disgusting. It gets all curley. I hate my natural hair its got odd waves %26amp; is just frizzy as can be. What can i do so my hair will stay straight when i straighten it. I use Frizz Ease straight shampoon %26amp; conditionar along with the Serum but nothing seems to help. So help please!Help how can i keep my hair straight. I straighten everyday by blow drying %26amp; flat ironing it the humidity?
Fast Fix:


--Touch up the frizzy spots with a dab of leave-in conditioner or pat on a silicone-infused hair sheet--both will tame the dryness that makes hair puff, says NYC hairstylist Jim Crawford.





Prevention Plan:


--Rub a hair serum or jojoba oil onto your strands at night. Even if you shampoo it out in the morning, the extra conditioner treatment will keep your locks sleeker all day.


--Use an antifrizz spray before and after blow-drying so it penetrates. ';This wll form a protective wrap around the shaft so that wetness can't get in and make strands swell up,'; explains celeb hairstylist Samy. ';New formulas with ingredients like wheat proteins are extra moisturizing but light enough for multiple applications.';





Try: Smooth frizzies with Ted Gibson Hair Sheets, $25Help how can i keep my hair straight. I straighten everyday by blow drying %26amp; flat ironing it the humidity?
try getting hair rebonding or hair relaxing from a salon. It'll save you the trouble of trying to straighten your hair everyday.
get rid of all your over the counter crap go to the closest salon and buy MATRIX SLEEK-LOOK, they have a flatiron spray and a sealing balm and it will keep you straight for a week
haha okay


my hair is naturally wavy too


i straighten it bcuz i think it looks better





i go to a store called SALLY


its a beauty store they sell all kindas of hair products and earnings and make-make and girly stuff.


i buy a product called ION





-its in a white and pink bottle.


-they have diff. types too


so buy the one that sayd ANTI-FRIZZ SOLUTIONS %26amp; HEAT PROTECTION





-STRAIGHTENING ION SPRAY.





works for me.
I use a brand called ';Ion.'; They have a straightening iron spray and it works so very good! I used to have stray curlies here and there with frizz ease and this all lessens the time you spend on each strand, which in turn will lessen your heat damage! I get mine at Sally Beauty Supply... the link is below! Good luck!





LOL... I just saw the person above my post said the same brand... must be good, right ;-)
  • straight hair
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment