Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to get wavy hair?

ok so my hair is naturally straight, but i want wavy hair. i try to wave it with my straightener, because it claims that it can wave your hair, but that never works out very well, so how would i make naturally straight hair wavy without using mousse or anything that makes it crunchy?How to get wavy hair?
My hair is naturally wavy but what I do to enhance my natural curls is the nigh before I plan to wear my hair down I wash then I braid my hair into to two sections or pigtails. Then I just leave it like that and go to sleep and in the morning you can carefully undo your braids it and apply a little of styling gel. My personal favorate is Vavoom hold my body styling gel. Hope this helps =]How to get wavy hair?
If your hair is straight, take a small-medium size barrel curling iron and using 1'; - 1 1/2'; sections, hold the ends of the section and wrap it around the curling iron. Don't bother using the clamp, because you want the curls to be more wavy and loose. Once you release the hair, hairspray, and if it is still too much of a curl gently pull the ends of the hair to loosen the curl pattern. Do that all over, spray, and go!





You might also try braiding your hair into five or six braids before you go to bed. In the morning, take them out, spray, and you should have a nice beachy look.
http://www.aussie.com/us/aussie_expert_a鈥?/a>


watch the ';make loose waves'; video....its very easy to follow and it makes ur hair wavy......I follow those steps and it makes my hair wavy even that I have very Straight hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment