Saturday, August 21, 2010

I can't seem to be able to wave my hair?

I have thick hair, goes mid-chest length, well I have watched so many youtube videos on how to wave hair with a flat iron, and I blow dry my hair straight, but I can only get the first layer waved while the rest of my hair is in a clip.


what do I do? If anyone has a full video, please send it. Because the ones on youtube never show how they do their whole head or have thick hair.





thanksI can't seem to be able to wave my hair?
Dee Dee Dee.





yes a common mistake among those ignorant to style.


Turn the iron on high - full power and apply continuously to hair for a period of about 30 min. You will have that nice permanent wave your looking for. ;)I can't seem to be able to wave my hair?
peroxide and oven cleaner
This is what I would do. Take a shower and brush your hair. Add some mousse for wavy hair like Aussie Catch the Wave Mousse. Then flip over your hair and twist in and circle it into a bun and sleep on it. Then in the morning leave it in a bun and hairspray and then blowdry until the middle is completely dry. Then when you take out the bun your hiar should be wavy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment