Thursday, August 19, 2010

Someone with curly/wavy hair, please help me! My hair dries straight..?

I love my hair when I get outta the shower; it's very wavy and cute. But when it dries - it straightens! And ultimately I just end up with straight hair with like.. 2 big waves (more like dents, ugh.)





How can I get the waves I have when my hair is wet, to stay when my hair is dry? And I don't like ';the wet look'; or whatever.





Products/methods? Btw I have oily hair so a whole lot of product isn't really an option. Would a certain haircut help??Someone with curly/wavy hair, please help me! My hair dries straight..?
The 2nd answer is correct. Dont ';scrunch'; it looks wet and oily nd trashy. not cute.Someone with curly/wavy hair, please help me! My hair dries straight..?
Try blow drying your hair with a round brush, and if you take showers at night, french braid your hair before going to bed. In the morning take out the braid (DON'T brush it) and spray a little hairspray. and you should have pretty wavy hair!
HAIRSPRAY! After shower, DO NOT DRY! Towel dry a lil to get excess water out, then hairspray the crap outta it and scrunch, (like grip your hair all over, flip your head over and keep scruchin till dry!
Hahah, we have like the exact same hair.


When I want my hair wavy, I put think, loose braids in my hair when it's wet, and then take them out before they dry.


It gives it a nice wavy natural look.
Use a curling gel. Also,use a diffuser specifically mean't for curls and waves when you blowdry,and mist a hairspray for like Loreal spray curl gel before blowdrying.
get mouse and scrunch it then put alot of hairspray, it doesnt matter what brand you use :) hope this helps
Ok 1st dont condition your hair if its oily. My hair is the same so after a shower i get a light gel thru my hands and scrunch up all my hair. I like Funksta but any will do. Pretty damp hair is a must but not dripping. Let it dry naturally giving it another ';scrunch'; now and then. This should definately work!

No comments:

Post a Comment