Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to put hair up in a bun or messy bun? (straight hair)?

I've tried a lot of different videos and tutorials but none of them ever seem to work. Most of them look like they use the natural curl/wave of a person's hair to help support or keep them up.





It's like every girl that wants to put her hair up has really wavy or naturally curly hair...which doesn't work for me. I have the kind of straight hair that someone with curls probably spends hours flat ironing to achieve. While it makes for easy mornings when I want to wear my hair down, it's almost impossible to get my hair to do anything, and I love updos :/





does anyone have any bun solutions for extremely straight hair?How to put hair up in a bun or messy bun? (straight hair)?
I have the same problem. Try just combing your hair through when it is damp and spray scrunching gel onto your hair. Then dry your hair upside and scrunch it constantly with your hands till dry. Don't use any brushes when drying your hair or when dry so that it keeps some texture in it. When dry, spray more scrunching spray in your hair and scrunch again. Then when you put your hair up in a messy bun it should hold extremely well. I have exactly the same hair as you, and this works every time, trust me :)How to put hair up in a bun or messy bun? (straight hair)?
1st, put you hair in a ponytail.


2nd, twist the ponytail and wrap it around the actual hair tie where the ponytail starts..


3rd, with another hair tie, tie in a few times around the twisted hair to create a bun.





if that doesnt work then what i always do is throw all of my hair up into a bun before i put it into a hair tie but i also have very long, curly hair.





-Hope i helped!
I have the same hair as you, and this is what I do:


I make a high ponytail and mess it up a bit to make it less tight. I fold the bottom of the ponytail into the bottom and use another elastic to secure it, then pull tight. Tuck in the strands of hair that escape to make it look messier.


This look is even easier to achieve when you sleep in braids to make beachy waves. It looks very cute with a couple strands framing your face. (:
I have the same type of hair you do! :) This is what I do:





1. Tie a loose ponytail at the nape of your neck so that your bangs are out and your hair isn't flat against your head





2. Loosely twist the ponytail and wrap it around the hairband, securing the bun in place with another elastic.





3. Mess up the bun by pulling on sections of hair and twisting and tucking pieces into the hairband.





The key here is LOOSELY.. A tight bun can't look messy!
Okay this is what you do ...


Do everything like you are putting your hair in a pony-tail , then on your last loop of the pony tail instead of pulling it all the way through stop half way and then leave it .


Waa-laa !! A messy bun .
heyaa


i just did a tutorial on youtube and it really helped me!


this irl has straight hair thats pretty long, so it will help you





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Pdkt8Dq鈥?/a>





i LOVE this hairdoo :D


:)


hope i helped, at least have a look at the vid :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment