Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want an afro but I have straight hair. How can I get an afro?

I have straight/wavy hair. It is mostly straight but has a wave to it but I have always wanted an afro. Afro's are rare and I think it would be really cool to have one.





I go to a private school and we have a strict dress code so I'm not allowed to look the way I want. I have always told myself that when I grow up, I will have a beard and either dreadlocks or an afro. I always just settled for dreadlocks because I don't know if it would be possible for me to get an afro. I'd want a really long beard, like Santa Claus, and really long dreadlocks. I know that may sound a little unusual, but it is the way I want to look. Also though I want dreadlocks, I'd prefer an afro. At my school, we aren't allowed to have dreadlocks but I'm pretty sure people can have afro's because a few people have them so I could start now.





But can't I get some of that stuff and put it on my hair so that I could have an afro? Do you know what it is called? I heard of this stuff that I would rub on my hair and wash it out and them have an afro. Do you know what it is called and would it be permanent? Would the hair grow out of my scalp as an afro too or would I have to keep using it? And if the stuff wouldn't work, is there anyway possible that I with straight/wavy hair would be able to get an afro?I want an afro but I have straight hair. How can I get an afro?
your prob gonna need a perm or texturizerI want an afro but I have straight hair. How can I get an afro?
no school legaly can prevent dreads if you simply tell them its a religios expression that sure dont mean you must be rasta since dreads are a part of every religion (almost) if cristian the nazarene vow is your key to dreadies (same with jews) muslim rasta hindu buddhist it dont matter even if athiest your spirutual belief in being a more natural human is grounds for growing dreads


they cannot stop tou or face a civil rights lawsuite
Ahahahaa .

No comments:

Post a Comment