Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I fix Extreme poofy Hair?

This question concerns my beautiful 9 year old daughter. I have thick straight hair and her daddy has curly hair, so she was born with a clash of both. She has it thick, long, and wavy, light brown with natural blonde streaks. The problem is when we brush it. I gets 4 times bigger. I need something I can teach her to put in her hair that will show her pretty waves flowing without kinkyness of having brushed it out....it makes me want to cut it, but it's too pretty....Help!How do I fix Extreme poofy Hair?
Oh my gosh, I used to have the same problem, too. Until my mom couldn't take it anymore (had my hair re-bonded 6 times and 1 failed attempt at hair straightening), so she consulted this hairstylist that she totally trusted and she said that my hair should be layered (if i kept my hair in one-length, it'd give me triangle-head syndrome... the layers help to thin out the hair...) and that i shouldn't comb my hair too much because that just separates the curls into one big fluffy, frizzy mess... it's much better to just run your fingers through your hair after you take a bath or use a wide-toothed comb... And those hair products that make your hair shine? They are a HUGE help, trust me on this... OH, and don't cut the hair too short, that just adds to the puff... I hope I helped...How do I fix Extreme poofy Hair?
use panteene just look 4 your color
Mousse helps, so does a light spray on gel. Try not to brush it after it has dried. If you use the products just finger comb.
ummm suave makes a spray to get out kinks in hair...this also helps with the flyaways and frizz and its super cheap..its like $1.50 for a bottle...it smells good too and it really helps..just spray some on dry hair and comb it through
I have the same problem.....
Never use a bristle brush on her hair, use a brush with 'teeth' like they do in the hair salons..... If you are able to, blow dry it straight, make sure you blow the roots straight too, and use a light oil sheen, that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment