Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why did my straight hair become wavy then really curly (guy)?

when I was younger it was straighter.. little older thicker strands more waves. now really curly with spirals and other shorter strands just curving in different directions but in groups.


is it because of the products I use(have used) ..or its just in my blood?( dad has this hair now..)


and how can I ( if possible ) tame or get it back to just wavy or even straight.....sorry for all the fuss coming out of my head(words and hair ). hehehe.. thanks in advance!Why did my straight hair become wavy then really curly (guy)?
the same happened to me! i cut my hair really short when i was 12 and it's been curly ever since. my mum's got curly hair too. but hey, why fight it? if you don't want it to be really wild just keep it short. trust me, you're life will be much easier. fighting curly hair is a nightmare!Why did my straight hair become wavy then really curly (guy)?
My hair was always really straight too then all of a sudden it got course and really curly. its probably just in ur blood. you could straighten it if your hair is long. or if its short then get a shampoo that has straightener in it. it tamed my hair a little bit so i would suggest probably SunSilk straighten up or Pantene extra straight

No comments:

Post a Comment