Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to get beachy, wavy hair?

Ok, I have very fine, straight hair, and a lot of it and it seems impossible for me to curl it or make it wavy. Iv tried using a revlon curling iron, but it didnt work at all. Iv also tried scrunching my hair with a bunch of different products in it and that didnt work either. My hair is about 3-4 inches past shoulder length. How do i get natural looking waves for the summer?





:DHow to get beachy, wavy hair?
Hmm first of all, I'd get hair texturizer. It gives it that beachy look in my opinion.


Also, try doing it in big braids the night before.


Using a straightening iron might help. I've done that before and i still get regular curls.


Also when you curl it, do you put bobby pins in it while it cools?How to get beachy, wavy hair?
My hair is naturally pretty straight too. Take it from me the best way to get beachy waves is to first brush your hair (putting no product on it) until all the tangles are out. Next use sunsilk waves of envy to spray in your hair and scruch it. Next use a wave enhancing mouse (like garnier fructis wonder waves) to hold your style and reduce frizz. After applying these products dry with a diffuser and you're good to go! Good luck(:
What I would do is use a straightener to curl. Sounds weird, but that is how I get waves instead of those large corkscrew curls that I really do not like. All you have to do is use it like you would use a pair of scissors to curl a ribbon. Pull it through the hair and tilt it at the end. You can look up directions on google.





Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
The perfect example right here ------%26gt; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zba_gTgFj…
get beach water soak your hair in it wash it out

No comments:

Post a Comment