Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get my naturally straight hair into pretty light beachwaves?

I want light waves for the summer, but I really have trouble getting soft waves in my hair. Like I said my hair is long, straight, and a little thick. I just want to try something new!





This is what I want it to look like:





http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/3C鈥?/a>





Please suggest anything you want!


However, I did already try sleeping in braids and sleeping in buns with no luck.


Also, if there are any hair products you would suggest for me, just let me know!





Thanks !How do I get my naturally straight hair into pretty light beachwaves?
I also want light waves for my hair. Ive been researching and I think the best way is to buy a waver curling iron. something like this...this is the Tigi Bed Head Dual Waver...


http://www.folica.com/Tigi_Bed_Head_D_d3鈥?/a>


say you can even control how deep you want the curls to be.


For hair products, I would say a heat protective spray for before you curl.How do I get my naturally straight hair into pretty light beachwaves?
When your hair is wet sleep in braids. Then don't take them out until the next day. They they will look exactly like that. Also try just getting a really wide hair curler. That'll give you the look you want.
It's pretty easy . Wash it add some mouse while it;s driying I recomend the Tresseme one it leaves your hair really pretty, adds shine and makes it stay fluffy and not to sticky
braids





or you can scrunch it with a little mousse when its wet
make sure your hair is damp and wet then put it into braids. take them out the next day and voila

No comments:

Post a Comment