Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to CURL my hair!! NOT wave it!! thxx.?

Okay, so I have thin, straight hair and it's pretty long and layered. I want to curl my hair and I want the curls to be kind of tight. Now I have tried EVERYTHING to curl my hair with!! I tried the old grandma foam curlers, I tried a 1-inch curling barrel, I even bought perm rods (curlers used for perms) without the perm solution because I know the solution is very damaging. I asked a stylist if that would work, and she said it would. Know, when I curl my hair with the perm rods or the foam curlers I don't get nice tight curls, I get the ';Goldie Locks'; type of curls. And if I try to seperate the Goldie Locks looking curls, the curl just falls apart and becomes a big, messy, ugly wave. Now, I'm guessing that I must be curling my hair wrong or something. Please HELP ME with how to curl my hair!!! And any suggestions you may have as well, or something that works for you. Thank you SOO SOOOO much!! I'll appreciate it greatly!!!How to CURL my hair!! NOT wave it!! thxx.?
Try a shampoo and set at a hair salon and ask the stylist to show you how to put rollers in to your hair properly,





She will also tell you what type of setting lotion to use and also give you advice on size and type of hair rollers to use to acheive the look that you wish to receive.





I would normally advise the use of plastic mesh salon rollers or magnetic rollersHow to CURL my hair!! NOT wave it!! thxx.?
hot curlers
If a curling rod that size doesn't curl it then you need a body perm. It's the only thing that will keep the curl in unfortunately. A body perm is mild and if given correctly will not ruin your hair........
why don't you pay to have your hairstylist do your hair this way %26amp; teach you how to do it yourself. it will cost you, but you will be able to learn how to!

No comments:

Post a Comment