Saturday, August 21, 2010

Straight hair question?

Ok, so my hair is pretty naturally straight with a SLIGHT wave, so i straighten it every morning and it looks amazing(:. Anyway, i have p.e. first hour and so i get all sweaty and my hair gets gross. Like i have some layers and the layers all FLIP OUTWARDS. I guess kind of like this: http://tressedoutcelebs.com/wp-content/u鈥?/a>


except my hair is looong and hers looks all nice and neat but it just looks really wrong with my hair.


Soo, how do I get my hair to stay perfectly straight?


[I already hairspray, use straightening balm, use straighter]


Straight hair question?
cut it? i think her hair looks cute.Straight hair question?
Keep your hair tied back.
tie it back in a low pony and only wrap the hair tie around twice

No comments:

Post a Comment