Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I get my hair to be wavy without a crimper?

Wavy, but not crimpy


I have naturally straight hair and it's SO boring


I curl it sometimes,


but I really want beachy waves





I've tried scrunching my hair with salt water, but maybe I did something wrong because it didnt hold by the time it dried





what can I do?How do I get my hair to be wavy without a crimper?
It takes forever but its so effective.


You plait your hair in lots of sections when its WET and then when its dry tadaaaa wavy hair.





Or you could buy a braiding machine that does the braiding for you and then braid all your hair and then wet it before you go to bed and then when you wake up and take the braids out you have wavy hair.How do I get my hair to be wavy without a crimper?
Put it in plaits or tight french plaits if you want a crimped look
Braid it when it is damp and do it before bed so when you wake up you can have the beach waves you always wanted.
put moose in it i do that alllllllll the time! lol
Wash your hair before bed one night. Dry it most of the way through. But instead of just going to sleep, braid it into two braids at your shoulders. Then sleep with your hair like that. In the morning unbraid your hair and you will have beachy waves!
After washing your hair, make some thin braids. when your hair is dry, it will be very wavy.
Once you get out of the shower put your hair in braids and leave them in until your hair is dry. That should give you some waves.
try washing and conditioning your hair with a shampoo for curly hair like herbal ehsances purple bottle ( especially conditioner) it will bring out natural bounce in your hair and add moisture


than allow your hair too slightly dry ( dont comb through hair)add a little hairspray or mousee for a good hold


then french braid your hair into pigtails and like sleep on it untill it is dry


wake up and take it out..


you could also do this and then use a diffuser


or use a curl enhancing spray and scrunch a whole lott


hope this helps!
Wash your hair before bed then put small enough braids all over and sleep on it. (try like 6 different sections) In the morning if it still feels wet, blow dry on low while your braids are still in, till dry!
Easy, scrunch your hair. When it is wet ball your hair up in your hands and squeeze it. Get some scrunching gel (herbal essences) and use it too help. Blow dry with a diffuser, continuing to ball up and squeeze hair. I

No comments:

Post a Comment