Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to get Angie boylen (from desperate house wives) waves?

I have naturally straight hair and I love the way Angie boylen from desperate house wives hair looks. I also liked Miley Cyrus' hair on American idol..I'm thinking about getting a body wave, but I don't know if that would be a good idea. Maybe there is something else. I've done the whole French braid thing, an scrunching my hair with gel, and rollers don't work. Any advice would be great! Thanks!How to get Angie boylen (from desperate house wives) waves?
Hey :)


I love desperate housewives! Anyway, back to the hair.


Just after you've washed your hair, depending on the intensity of the waves plait it into 1 or more plaits (not braids). If you want curls near the top of your head do braids. If this doesn't hold then after washing your hair, and before you put it into the plaits, massage into it some curl syrum. This stuff will make sure your hair stays wavy! You can get it from any supermarket in the hair section.


This always works for me, so good luck!


Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment