Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I get wavy hair? Any product recommendations too?

I have mainly straight hair with a slight wave to it and it gets really frizzy if I don't blow dry it. I was wondering if anyone had a product recommendation or a way to make hair wavy with this type of hair. Thanks :)How can I get wavy hair? Any product recommendations too?
herbal essences has great products and they have like a beach wave spray and other sprays


and to get a nice wave i twist my hair on the sides and put it up in a bun after i get out of the shower and then go to bed and when i wake up it has a really pretty wave and then just spray the beach wave sprayyHow can I get wavy hair? Any product recommendations too?
bendy rollers are sooo good for that ... my weapon lol!!
i used this european frizz stuff(its a purple bottle)....it kinda curls up my hair a little bit but makes it alot more wavy. i have naturally straight hair myself. and if you want it to shine! get the john frieda frizz ease....but spray it on your hands and put it through your hair.





if thats not in your budget.... just use a straightner. and than toss your hair around for a little bit....and scrunch it. it works 4 me.
Try a spray with Sea salt in it, the salt adds the natural wave without the damage of gels and other stuff containing alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment