Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to keep my hair Silky?

Ok so i have straight hair, with a little bit of a wave, i do brush my hair and wash it. i wash my hair every other day. when i go to school me hair is SILKY AND SOOOOO SOFT! But i get thru 1st and 2nd period and its frizzy and tangled! i usually brush it when the teachers not looking but i really want to stop doing that cas Ive never gotten detention, iss, oss, or even a strike! and i DONT want 1! so any tips or ideas?How to keep my hair Silky?
in the shower what u do to keep your hair my silky is, the last thing to do is change ur shower wter to cold and THEN condition your hair THIS WILL ALSO MAKE UR HAIR SHINIER!..............and if u keep on using a straightener to your hair itll make it dryer, flakier, and cuse heat damage so id try to straighten it as little as possibleHow to keep my hair Silky?
use straighteners i know your hair is straight but they will keep ur hair poker straight! also use serum this will make ur hair shiny and keep it straighter for longer, try not to brush comb instead bruhing causes frizz
well i dont have silky hair but my friend does and all you have to do is carry a brush/comb and you dont have to brush it in class just ask the teacher if you could use the bathroom and then brush it in the bathroom and if you cant just go between periods...i understand i wouldn't want to get oin trouble either.
try some at home treatments like lemon juice with avacadoes. leaves your hair super smooth and managable:)
  • straight hair
  • web hosting domains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment