Saturday, August 21, 2010

M hair is straight but with a wave that i HATE! how can i get my hair stick straight without straightening it?

i want it to stay straight, shiny, and untangled all day. im at school and constantly moving so it needs to withstand my activites. i straighten it everyday now so i also want this to be able to repair and keep my hair healthy.M hair is straight but with a wave that i HATE! how can i get my hair stick straight without straightening it?
Chemical straightning.M hair is straight but with a wave that i HATE! how can i get my hair stick straight without straightening it?
the best form of permanent hair straightening that ive found is japanese thermal reconditioning/straightening. the pain in the butt part is that you have to have a cosmetologist license to buy it and do it yourself, or pay to get it professionally done (its not cheap). its definitely worth it though. i have super curly frizzy hair and my hair was super soft and silky with this treatment, even through humidity. hope this helps a little!
straighting cream
  • straight hair
  • web hosting domains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment