Thursday, August 19, 2010

I NEED PIN STRAIGHT HAIR FAST??????

I have naturally staright hair with a little wave I hate it, I really need pin straight hait, so how can I get this without using a straightner because I have that crappy conair one. Is it possible to have pin straight hair with just products and how can I minimize the amount of frizz in my hair.I NEED PIN STRAIGHT HAIR FAST??????
for frizz, use garnier.





nope, for pin straight hair, youd need a reallly expensive straightener.


like $400 for actual PIN STRAIGHTI NEED PIN STRAIGHT HAIR FAST??????
Hahaha you want straight hair without straightening it? That's funny. Good luck with that one, girly.





As for frizz, try Tresemme anti-friz secret. It works and smells pretty good.
well you could use frizz product like frizz ease, and a heat protector, and get someone to straighten your hair with a iron. like the one on your clothes. someone like your mom or friend. why don't you just go and buy a nice Straightener or ask for it for christmas.
If you're desperate, take a towel and your clothes iron. Make sure you have product in your hair as not to burn it too much. Also, make sure your hair is 100% DRY when doing this. :P





Place your large towel over your hand


With your other hand, hold the iron


Take a section of your hair and flatten it through with the iron pressing it against the iron with your wrapped hand. Tadaa!





Or:





- Thermal reconditioning


- Chemical solution (Perm)


- Invest in a good flat iron (A great brand is Bobbi Brown or CHI)

No comments:

Post a Comment