Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can i get my hair to curl?

i have PIN STRAIGHT hair so when i scrunch it, it doesnt curl. i try everything to get cute little waves putting damp hair in buns then sleeping with them, braids, scrunching it just doesnt work i always have to use a curling iron, can someone help?How can i get my hair to curl?
Just leave it straight.





Jonathan :) %26amp; stuffHow can i get my hair to curl?
I have the same problem! What i do is take a curling iron and hairspray, while your hair is in the curling iron spray it with the hairspray. Wait a few seconds then take your hair out of the iron. Hope it works!
OK, same problem here. Here's my solution: get a bunch of sponge rollers. Section your hair off and just before you roll it, spray it down with Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Gel. Roll it up and leave it overnight (and long enough for the gel to dry, so not like 3 hours if that's a night for you). Then take them out the morning. I don't have to hairspray mine, but if you want it to stay tight for a long time you will need to hairspray it good.





Good Luck! God Bless!
Try Garnier Fructis Wavy %26amp;%26amp; Curly Shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner


My best friend has pin straight hair and it makes hers pretty curly


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I would recommend that curlers that you put in wet hair before you go to sleep.


They really work for me! I hope that I have helped!





Lassie :D
ok well this is what i do, i wash my hair then i towel dry it but not a lot so its still like dripping then i use gel and i put kind of a lot of gel and like squeeze it curly really hard and the i keep doing that then i hairspray it nd squeeze it once more. make sure you get a good gel though like extreme hold or one that says its for curls.





hope it works

No comments:

Post a Comment