Monday, August 16, 2010

Body wave to give my fine, straight, thin hair texture and body?

Ok, so I have really fine, board straight, and thin hair. It's kind of long too. I was thinking about getting a body wave in the hopes that it would thicken my hair and give it some body. I don't really want any curl so I figure I can just blow dry and straighten it like I normally do. So is this a good idea for someone with hair like mine? How curly does a body wave make your hair? Pics would be great. Thanks.Body wave to give my fine, straight, thin hair texture and body?
well i would suggest a body wave yes i am a designer been for 20 yrs u may decide not to straighten it dont LET A DESIGNER DO IT TOO TIGHTBody wave to give my fine, straight, thin hair texture and body?
uhm I cant give a pic but


I think you would look pretty just the way you are...





hope that helps





=]

No comments:

Post a Comment