Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I get my hair to stop being so big when I style it like this?

I often try to style my hair by putting it into a single braid while damp and letting it dry and half of the time, I get really great, soft waves. My hair is straight with a slight wave and medium-thick, sometimes it comes out kind of frizzy and huge, but my hair can look greasy very easily too so I don't like to use a lot of product. Any tips that might help my hair be a little less massive next time I try this?


Thanks!How can I get my hair to stop being so big when I style it like this?
frizz ease. its a product for ur hair that would stop it from frizzing. i know you dont like using any products but this will help trust me. it would make your hair look greasy or anything. i do hair and i know this would work for ya sweetie. goodluck!How can I get my hair to stop being so big when I style it like this?
A little serum might help - rub it through your hair when it's wet and then braid it, usually works for me when i do that ahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment