Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get run-through-your-fingers hair?

I have mainly straight hair with a bit of wave. Underneath it's kinda coarser. If i don't do anything to it, it gets frizzy in places and it has a low shine... more of a sheen. It's not piecy, and I just got a haircut, but the ends fray out a bit. My scalp gets greasy or oily sometimes.





That's what its like when I do nothing to it.





How do I get my hair so I can run my fingers through it, but it won't be frizzy or greasy?How do I get run-through-your-fingers hair?
Just keep it very clean and well brushed out. If your hair is course underneath, you need to make sure you're brushing it well. Your description sounds a lot like my daughter's hair, and it looks the best when it's clean and well brushed.





Experiment with a variety of shampoos and conditioners until you find the combination that works well with your hair. You want a shampoo that leaves your hair feeling very clean (and not greasy) when you're in the shower. Then, you want a conditioner that leaves your hair easy to brush, but rinses out well.





A hair stylist may be able to help you select products, but you'll find that inexpensive grocery-store products have the potential to work just as well as expensive salon ones.





~KyannaHow do I get run-through-your-fingers hair?
I use BIOSILK It works great! It makes your hair shiny and silky! I use it right after i get out of the shower, towel dry it and put about dime size drop of that into my hair. It makes it soft and Beautiful! Good luck!





www.biosilk.com/silk
hot oil treatment. it sounds scary i know.





i have the same problem with frizzy ends and greasy roots. such a curse. but do try a hot oil treatment. Alberto V05 had a good one at one time, but i don't know what else is out there. just make sure to rinse super good, especially at your roots. it will make it soft and manageable.





(dying your hair would work too, because of all the conditioners in the dye, if you wanted to try that as an option.)





good luck!
use conditioners during a shower and leave on conditioners after a shower. it works for me and my hair is kinda thick. good luck with that!
After towel drying your hair, you should apply some sort of heat protectant (use SPARINGLY) then blow dry until fully dry. Dry in sections, if it makes it easier. Once it is dry, you will most likely need a flat iron. This will give your hair that ';run-your-fingers-through-it'; feel. Just separate your hair into different sections. Make sure you straighten all of your hair....then viola!!!! You will have that silky, smooth hair you are looking for.
A great way to get silky hair is to add heat from a ceramic hair straightener it will remove wave and frizz all day and even the next. It works AWESOME!
I would reccomend looking at Sunsilk hair products, They have shampoo and conditionner for every type of hair. For best results I would get two types of shampoo and I would mix them together in the shower, First, Therma shine to make it shiny and soft http://www.gethairapy.com/products/detai鈥?/a>


then use the Anti Grease shampoo, together you should have Your Straight/wavy hair with a perfect shine, soft and easy to run threw hair without any grease.








Hope that helps!





Kadye

No comments:

Post a Comment