Monday, August 16, 2010

How Can I Get My Hair To Look Miley Cyrus? Pic Included?

I want my hair to look like Miley Cyrus's in the pic below. I have straight hair with little or no wave. My hair is a little bit below my shoulders. What should I do?


http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/6739…How Can I Get My Hair To Look Miley Cyrus? Pic Included?
Roll you hair, but a section in the front, in hot rollers. Before you put in the hot rollers, spray the sections of hair with curling spray. When you let the curlers down, take the section of hair you did not curl and staighten it, then pin it back. Then curl the hair below the pin.How Can I Get My Hair To Look Miley Cyrus? Pic Included?
she has extentions that why her hair is so perfect all the time but just do as the chick said ( best answer) works for mee

Report Abuse



hot rollers or a 1 inch curling iron. apply mousse to damp hair, blow it out smooth, then use thermal setting spray before hot rollers or iron. let the roller cool completely before taking them out. keep the iron in it for a few seconds, till you touch your hair and it feels hot, then release. once the curl cool, run your fingers through them to break up the ';set'; look of them, once they look a little more natural, use a light hold hairspray and use just a few quick blasts so they dont fall. then pull up the fringe and pin back. you may need to tease it a bit before pinning if you hair is flat. You may want to grow it out a bit if you can. You need the products mentioned or the curls will fall out of straight hair.
Curl sections of hair and then take section at the front above your head and fix into a quiff and pin to your head.
get hair extentions because thats what she uses
get hair enstentions then get it dyed that color then curl it
first, just do the ';half'; hairstyle, high in front. since her hair is just a wavy separated crimp style, crimp yours. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment