Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i get my hair pin straight with a straightener?

ok, so my hair isn't thin, but its not thick eithor. its somewhere in the middle, and i have sort of a narutal curl to my bangs and i hate it. i straighten my hair every day and it gets like 95% of the curl out but theres still a little wave left [mind you my hair isnt incredibly curly, its just got a little curl] and i want it like emo hair kind of pin straight hair. i have a yellow and black conair straightener that i got at walmart [thats similar to this one: http://www.conair.com/satin-finish-ultra鈥?/a> ] that has 25 heat levels and ive been using like 18, but im afraid to go higher because i dont want to damage my hair [if i burnt off my bangs i would go into like a deep depression. lol] so my questions are how can i get my hair incredibly straight and if its just turning up my straightener then how much of a risk is there of burning off my hair?








btw i mainly use my straightener on my bangs, which are like roughly 5 inches long.








thanks!!How do i get my hair pin straight with a straightener?
there is this hair product that is called Suddenly Straight.





TO use: once out of the shower towel dry your head. after that distribute it evenly throughout the hair. You can either use a straightener or a blow dryer to straighten it. I suggest using the CHI straightening iron when hair is dried. also it was voted best kiss by Cosmo Girl, so that means a lot of people like it and irts really good.How do i get my hair pin straight with a straightener?
i would recommend a different flat iron cause the professional ones done damage your hair as much, but also you can get a flat iron protection spray for your hair when you straighten it, chi makes a really good one called iron guard and that will really help from your flat iron burning your hair
try using flat iron products, such as specifiec products directed towrads straightning i.e shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, like a spray sorta (it helps i use it)


GOOD LUCKK!


chi products are awesome but something cheaper, go to wallgreens and browse and look at labels that say anything with straighning!
yeah you'll probably have to turn up the heat on your straightener. but there are products that you should put in your hair before you straighten it so it doesn't burn. try frizz eaze spray.
Even with lower heat settings you can slowly burn and damage the hair causing breakage and frizz. My hair is naturally crazy frizzy curls and I go for a relaxer. If you're looking to just deal with slightly curly hair, go to a store such as Walmart, in the hair products are many choices of relaxers that are anywhere from $4 to $12. Yes I know they all seem to be for black people's hair, but that doesn't really matter much if your hair isn't really thin, or especially don't try it if you have naturally thin blonde hair. (Didn't work as well for my sister's thin strawberry blonde hair as is does for my plain brown hair.)


Use it as per the instructions where you want it, and you may not need to do any touch up with the iron if you don't have really curly hair to begin with. It lasts for a couple of months thru so many washings, and when it fades, just touch up with what's left as you need it.





Also, any quick touch up with some sprays for straightening hair can help, but I personally don't like to use it much since it can cause my hair to sort of feel gunked up even a little bit, which isn't a good thing since hair needs to breath to stay healthy.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment