Thursday, August 19, 2010

Question about my pale skin & wavy hair?

I am very white, I can not tan. I'm amazed I don't have freckled like all my other family. So I have many guy friends %26amp; they all tell me to get a tan %26amp; the guys who arnt my friends tell me in a bad/insulting tone, Get a tan! I never noticed it, that i was whiter than everyone else. But some guys don't want to date me because of my skin, they say it's a huge turnoff. what to do, say? %26amp; im not putting on fake stuff or bed tanning...I just wanna know how to act towards this.





%26amp; I got my hair chemically straightened some time ago %26amp; now that the effect is gone it looks like a huge poof %26amp; every guy says they prefer straight hair over waves or curls but I can not straighten my hair because it is so damaged,. what to do?





I am a pretty girl with personality but all my guy friends say that that's why i can't get a boyfriend (never had one).Question about my pale skin %26amp; wavy hair?
I have extremely fair skin as well, from my experience, people compliment my fair complextion since it is different and not something everyone can obtain like a spray tan. As for curly hair, its really preference. As long as you're confident in the way you look, guys will see that and be more attracted to you.Question about my pale skin %26amp; wavy hair?
You can't change yourself just to get a date. Embrace your wavy hair and pale skin. Confidence is what attracts guys, not tans and straight hair. When people tease you about your fair skin just smile and think to yourself how in 20 years you are going to look young while they all have wrinkles. That's what I do (I'm really fair). Just one tip: wear blush if you don't already. It will give you that peaches and cream complexion and make you look alive.
post a picc plzz so i can c! then i'll answer..its hard 2 w/out knwing whttt ya look like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment