Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get my hair to stay straight and up?

I'm a guy with hair that curls slightly, and some waves on one side. I have thick hair but if I use gel it gets curly and limp, anything with water makes it fall down. My friend has straight hair, and his hair will go from flat to spikes in about 3 seconds and a dab of gel..my hair goes from poofy to crazy curls and its totally different looking when dry.





If I wear a hat it flattens and I'll push it back and it'll stick up..and bedhead looks cool..sometimes..what makes hair limp? And what makes it stay in shape? I tried not washing it for a day and it gets oily shiny..and kind of in the middle. Is there any shampoo that adds something to your hair to make it shape better naturally?





My hair likes to stay close to my head, and when I blow dry it, it poofs out..





It's annoying to have hair that I need to blowdry every morning..are there any shampoos for this? Conditioners do absolutely nothing but make my hair feel heavier and give me big shiny curls..How do I get my hair to stay straight and up?
I have heard that you can get your hair chemically straightened, but yeah, like you, when my hair grows long, it gets wavy, so i just use my sisters hair straightener, and it stays straight for the whole day, and even the next, but if you have a shower, then your hair will go back to being curly againHow do I get my hair to stay straight and up?
Don't get your hair chemically straightened.. it looks great until you start getting curly roots and you have to let it all grow out before you get it done again xxx
Well.... I have similar problems with my hair, as it is pretty curly, and if your hair is long enough, I would recommend getting a ceramic straightener for your hair, you can get a decent one to do the job for 20-30 bucks. Make sure it is ceramic though, because it will be less damaging for your hair. Straightening is FAR better than blow drying, it won't make it puffy. Also, I know pantene makes a good shampoo to help keep hair straight, and I have also used straightening gels in the past, but in general, clean hair is just fine too, esp. if your using the straight shampoo! Don't even bother trying to straighten your hair on a humid or rainy day tho, it's completely useless---all your hard work will go to shame!!!!!!! Good Luck!!! Our hair is difficult to manage, I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment