Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I get easy full wavy hair?

Ok so i have slightly thin long hair and I wanna make it look like my hair is wavy, but not curly, and i want my whole head. Not a drop off of straight hair then wavy. But i want to also make it look bouncy and poofed at the top instead of straight down wave. Like I teased it then waved it. Can anybody help me? Its not that easy when its hard to do it, and there isn't much stuff to work with, like hair products.How do I get easy full wavy hair?
take sections of you hair and spritz them with hair spray, then


you can wrap them into different buns all around your head over nite or do a french braid for tighter wavesHow do I get easy full wavy hair?
This might sound funny to you but, my daughter has stright hair and I use sponge curlers. while it is wet just toweled dry and alittle volumzing mousse in her hair then put the sponge curlers in at night. Let her sleep on them in the morning WHALLA!!!!!! You got boucey curls... You can buy them at the Dollar Store.





Good luck hope it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment