Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I curl my (basically) naturally straight hair?

my hair is basically naturally straight


it has a little curl to it, or wave


and sometimes i can get ringlets


but I want actual curls, like done with an iron


but everytime I do them my hair just goes back to my straight hair


any suggestions on how I can get it to stay curled?How can I curl my (basically) naturally straight hair?
My hair is also naturally straight with a wave to it. I use a spiral curling iron and i have curls that last all night. Make sure to use a Max hold hair spray so they stay even better.How can I curl my (basically) naturally straight hair?
You can use gel


or a nice scrunching styling gel
i dont have curlers but i use GHDS ( hair straightners ) + i can curl my hair with them, like real curls.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHacRK-JY鈥?/a>





takes a bit of time but it gets easier in the end :) x
my hair iz wavy and the way i actually get it to be curly is i take a shower and dry my hair so its still damp though so dont dry to long . Use a good produect you can buy any where like pantene but make sure the product is for curls.I usually take the curl gell for pantene or garnier. Then crunch it in over and over then dry it with a difuser and their you go perfecto! :) hope that helped
A great and simple way to curl your hair is with your hair straightener.





Check out this link for great pictures and step by step directions;





http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/blog/h鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!





Erin


http://www.myhairstylingtools.com


Professional Hair Tools %26amp; Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment