Monday, August 16, 2010

Frizzy, big, wavy (almost straight) hair help?

Ok, so I have hair that goes down to about the middle of my back. When I straighten it, it looks so mcuh more different than how it is natural. It straightens really well ans shiny and smooth so I usually just do that all the time. But my natural hair is a weird, kinky wave that is almost straight so it just looks messy. It's really rough, not really that shiny, and just frizzy/poofy. It's soft but you can only tell that if you feel it. Ok, this description might be hard to understand but I'm just wondering if you know what I can do with my hair after I get out of the shower to help it be pretty waves??? I know I can straighten my hair or put straightening stuff in it because that's what i always do. I was wondering if you had any advice for waves? Please help! :)Frizzy, big, wavy (almost straight) hair help?
use the shampoo that I use!! its called ';Hot N Sexy';Frizzy, big, wavy (almost straight) hair help?
Use a hairspray called Big Sexy Hair. It works perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment