Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i make my hair...?

wavy?? but nice pretty waves?? i have straight hair and i want to get nice wavy hair with no FRIZZES i tried the braiding when my hair is damp already and it didnt work out too good at all , it was a disaster my hair was all frizzed up and poofy with curls/waviness. but please help! i want to look good for school tomorrow! if you have any other hairstyles please let me know, or any hair tricks!! im desperate lol. BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS, and i am not harsh with choosing. please provide pictures n instructions as well!! plus. i have medium dark brown straight hair and a round face if it matters. THANK YOU ALL%26lt;33How can i make my hair...?
There are a couple of options. You could get a hair crimper - but I don't know if that's the kind of look you want. For me, the braids work best if I put them in while wet and sleep on them over night, but you should try it before going to school to see if that's what you want (on a weekend?)


You could also try using a thin barrelled curling iron and loosly wrapping your hair around it, not enough so that it curls tightly, but enough to give it a slight wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment