Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to keep my hair straight all day?

I have longish hair with not particular style and i straighten it every morning with GHD straighteners! My hair looks lovely and silky and then i head off to school. But break time my hair is flicked at the ends, frizzed on top and has a slight wave! How can i stop this happening and are there any products with can prevent this happening and keeps my hair straight and silky all day long. I walk round school and all the other girls have straight lovely silky hair,even at the end of the day!! How can i get this??





Thanks xxxxxxxxxxHow to keep my hair straight all day?
try L'oreal Studio Hot Straight it is Straightening protecting cream before straighten your hair





http://www.auravita.com/prodimages/LORE/鈥?/a>








it hold your hair very good and protect your hair from straightenHow to keep my hair straight all day?
i don't think so but if your school bathroom has electric circuts then you could take a purse or bag and put the straightener in the bag and when you need it go to the bathroom and straighten your hair
good heat protection and stay spray, i recommend tresemme
i use a hot iron straightener after i blowdry with long brush strokes and theres this stuff called KIWI u can get at the store and u put it on ur hair before you straighten, it's like an oil for your hair
Go to an acual hair salon and buy a nice straightener... thats what i did , it was about 120 bucks for the straightner.. but ive had it for like 5 years now, and is the best thing ive ever gotten froma hair place.
Sedu...it's cheaper than GHDs and better for your hair than CHIs.


It keeps my hair straight all freakin day! :)


folica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment