Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I make my hair straight?!?

I live in a hot and humid climate and i have a slightly curly hair (i have straight hair when i was a kid but now its all curly!!)...so my hair gets all poofy and have these annoying waves and curls that i want to straighten up...if the last resort will be a straightening treatment in a salon...will it be okay? cuz i know only the girls can have ';rebonding treatment'; with their long hair..and i'm i guy with a average short hair! and if i can...how long will the effect last?How can I make my hair straight?!?
You can just straighten you hair daily like the majority of the population of girls have to do every single day.How can I make my hair straight?!?
Talk to a hairdresser about chemical hair straightening but when I used to get it done on my frizzy hair it would only make it easier to manage rather then make it straight so that when it got wet it would be straight. In otherwords if it got wet it still had to be restyled. Nowadays, I use a straightener and I think this will suit you a lot better. You can get tiny little straightners that would get in close to the root on short hair. Go to a hairdresser and get it done professionally at least once so you can see how its done. Straiightening like this will last about three days provided you are in the Simpson desert - a hint of damp and its back to normal.





Oh yes and its normal for a childs hair to change as he/she grows older -mine did too - worse luck!
hi ... i know what you mean.. ive been in a similar situation where a lot of frizziness build up in my hair over time... so same thing it gets all puffy and annoying after a bit... thanks to www.afrodesire.com i bought this product called anti frizz buster and it really did wonders for my hair.. after couple of weeks most hard curls and frizziness in my hair was gone and now ive had straight silky hair for a while now... and i only use to apply a little bit so the thing does really work i guess...





check it out:





http://www.afrodesire.com/index.php?main_page=product_info%26amp;cPath=171%26amp;products_id=3252





i have also used their shampoo and its good... always apply a very good serum if your going to straighten your hair with straighteners its protects it from extra heat that can result in breakage...

No comments:

Post a Comment