Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you get loose wavy hair that lasts throughout the day?

I have straight hair but i want to wear my hair wavy sometimes. I want loose waves that will last throughout the day. How do you get that? here's a pic of the hair i want....


with a curling iron or somethinfg thats quick to do in the morning sorta a beachy lookHow do you get loose wavy hair that lasts throughout the day?
Invest in an enzo milano clipless curling iron. They would really really good, so that makes up for the price. I have naturally really straight hair and I tried everything from sleeping curlers, to hot curlers, to a regular curling iron. I had the most luck with a regular curling iron, but the curl would fall out usually by midday even with the aid of hairspray and tousling shampoo. Something about the enzo milano is like a magic wand! haha. The most I've seen them cost is about $120 at ulta. But I bought mine from my hairdresser at $99. Trust me, it works fabulously. Hope this helps!How do you get loose wavy hair that lasts throughout the day?
take a shower at night, then braid it, and go to sleep. in the morning, take it out, put hairspray in it, and ur done!








:)
i thought you just blow dried it
  • straight hair
  • web hosting domains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment