Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I get natural looking waves?

I have flat, straight hair and I absolutely envy people with naturally wavy hair. I really haven't tried anything to get it but I don't really know how to start. So is there something that's easy and fast?How can I get natural looking waves?
I wash my hair in the evening and then either put it in a messy bun on top of my head or in a french plait. I allow it to dry over night and then mouse it in the morning. Also, curling the odd end with curling tongs helps and a diffuser is useful too. Good luck xHow can I get natural looking waves?
with damp hair and a little gel, braid hair from the top in pigtails and sleep in them in the morning run your fingers through it and put hairspray all over it.
You could try putting your hair into plaits after you wash your hair,


and take them out a few hours later


-it would be wavy :)


Or you could put your hair in heated rollers that would make your hair look really nice, there are loads of videos on youtube that show how to make natural waves, try there?


Good luck :)


xxx
I have naturally curly hair myself, but I know some people wash it in the evening and then braid it while still wet and let it dry overnight in their sleep. and then just take the braids out in the morning. for more waves you can do multiple braids.
we could at night. at the time of full moon and the new moon
get a relaxer done at the salon.


You can also french braid it. The more braids, the curlier (wavier) it will be.


here's what you can do.


with wet or damp hair, braid it or have someone braid it for you.


Leave in all day and then sleep in it. The next day use a blow dryer and make sure your hair is completely dry. Then take out the braids.


You're then left with beautiful natural looking waves.


For best results, finish off with spray or some mousse (wal*mart has a fabulous spray/gel called Got2B (it's great!)





Good luck!!
w/ product.
u can use ur straightner to create waves
Have you tried mousse and scrunched it up when your hands are damp?





Good Luck. :D
  • straight hair
  • web hosting domains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment