Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you get wavy hair?

I have fine, layered, and straight hair. It has NO waves whatsoever, so I can't scrunch my hair. I used to braid my hair, but it gives me zigzag hair with straight ends. Please give me ideas with limited use of blow dryer and no use of curling irons.How do you get wavy hair?
to tell you the truth if you dont use an iron you wont have your desired look. A triple barrel iron will do the job or a wave crimp iron. They range from 10 dollars to 30 dollars.





If you really want the waves but dont want the iron. Wet your hair,spray hairspray then braid your hair into sections. And secure with rubberbands and blowdry. How do you get wavy hair?
try sleeping with wet hair, down hair.
Try curling or crimping it. Also, wash your hair at night, wear it up to bed, wet, in like a bun. Then take it out in the morning, it should be pretty wavy, like beach waves. I tried this on my own hair, and it worked. Its should be dry in the morning.


:)
after you wash your hair put it in a messy bun while your hair is still wet then take it out when your hair is dry


it will look better if you just let it dry on it's own
What i do is roll my hair around my hair straightener and it gives me nice flowy waves :] Good luck
you go for perming u will have waves in your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment