Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i get my hair like this?

I have straight hair with a little wave and that style is cute but i dont know how to get it.I dont want the color just the style.





http://www.123hairstyle.com/haircuts-des鈥?/a>How do i get my hair like this?
Fat hot rollers with your hair rolled loosely around them.How do i get my hair like this?
The best thing 2 do is go see and pro stylest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A professional hair dresser
Use hairspray before and let it dry, then curl your hair on the OUTSIDE of a large barrel curling iron. This makes those looser curls. Then, don't comb them out and hairspray again. You should be able to do it with a bit of practice. This is how I wore my hair to winter formal!
just experiment with it, use different curling irons, hair sprays, and if you cant get these to work, go ask a hairstylist.
You can do as beach_babe suggested and use hair spray or a spray gel and the outside of a 3/4'; or 1'; barrel curling iron. Also another suggestion... if you are familiar with using a flat iron, you can get those curls with a flat iron. It takes a few practice trys. Whatever you do, don't do it for the first time right before an important event. Always do a practice run or two.
Hehe Hilary Duff! Shes so Pretty Isnt she





I Think she has Extentions In That Picture get Curly Extentions And put them in your hair and get a Side fringe like hers

No comments:

Post a Comment