Monday, August 16, 2010

Straight hair - nice curls ?

I am so fed up !





My face only looks good with a wave in my hair and my hair is naturally dead straight + just hangs there.





What low maintenance way can I style my hair in order to give it curls or a soft wave ? I like volume at the top of my head.





Could I put it in buns the night before or something then just take it out in the morning ??? Yet how could I get the volume on top ?





Thanks !!!Straight hair - nice curls ?
Put curlers in your hair every night, and just take out and style in the morning...Straight hair - nice curls ?
If your hair is long enough make a pony tail on top of your head walk aorund for an hour or two then take it off
I would suggest using hot rollers.


If your looking for volume at the top I would buy some root lifting product and either blow dry it or ratt it.
if you roll your hair into a sloppy bun on the crown on your head and clip it while its damp til it dries you get nice volume. but i feel that i always get the best volume when i blow dry. sometimes i do both the bun and blow dry.
There are different styling products that can build volume to hair - try your market.





Or curlers. I have naturally curly hair and if I go to bed at night with damp hair - it is much more curly in the morning.
hi, after washing your hair put it in big plaits and sleep on it, next morning it should be lovely and wavy, then scrunch volume mousse into it with your head upside down!


i hope you get what i mean!
It seems you got some good advice for the curls. For volume, try hanging your head upside down and using a blow-dryer to ';lift'; your hair at the roots?
wash or just wet ur hair then put it in a french braid the night b4 then crinkle it in the morning and it should b curlier n da morning. Good Luck =D
Put your hair up in a pony-tail on top of your head(like karolinka b said) but to get the curls braid it wet .
Here are some choices:


- you can put large rollers (for waves) or medium size rollers (for regular curls) in at night (when your hair is still damp, but not soaked) and then take them out in the morning


- when you get out of the shower let your hair dry naturally for about 1-1/2 hours and then blow dry it with the diffuser on it.


-do whatever you usually do with your hair and then in the morning use a curling iron to curl it. for waves let the curls cool for about 15 minutes and then gently brush them out.


-when your hair is still wet at night, put french braids (or regular braids) in and take them out at night.





For volume, when you get out of the shower use a volumizing mousse (I really like Aussie Real Volume mousse). If you blow dry your hair, tip your head upside down and dry it regurally after your hair is about 75% dry (it still works if you have a diffuser on it).

No comments:

Post a Comment