Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I get my hair wavy? (sleeping on it wet)?

I have mostly straight hair, but my bottom layer is pretty wavy. I like to sleep with wet hair, but I don't want too much frizz. How can I get waves without frizzing my hair? Thank you!How do I get my hair wavy? (sleeping on it wet)?
Just throw it up in a bun, and put some mousse and hairspray in the morning.


It works great.


If you want a different style of wave try toussles.


Get your hair wet, put mousse in it, scrunch it a few times, then throw it in a bun and sleep well!


I do it all the time. %26lt;3How do I get my hair wavy? (sleeping on it wet)?
first don't brush your hair, even after you shower, use your fingers and finger comb it or use a pick, then head to bed. In the morning use a spray bottle to dampen it, and again finger comb, or pick. Then use a anti frizz serum ( a few good ones are bio silk, paul mitchell serum) and then by redken there is a curl booster, spray a few shots of that, and scrunch away. ( even use a wash cloth in your hand, and grab hair and scrunch, this will take out dampness and curl your hair) but remember the most important part is don't use a brush on your hair,even if it's wet,it changes the bonds in your hair, and it won't stay curly
put your hair up in a bun wet/damp and sleep.


then wala you shall have waves in your hair.


with no frizz put some serum. and if you have


long hair mabe twist it a few times when putting


it in the bun. try it on the weekend, that's when i like trying


new hair styles. :D
Use a quick drying hair sprayish type thing. you pump it out of the bottle. I use this paul mitchell stuff. Just a spritz to each section of your hair is enough to wave it. Just scrunch your hair with your hands and do touch ups with the spray if needed, it works really good on my hair. Apply it to wet or damp hair by the way
try applying moose to your wet hair,


scrunch it,


then blow it dry upside down.


good luck! :)
try this tutorial, it will help u a lot.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>








love,


B.
put mousse then garnier fructis curl shaping gel and a tiny bit of hairspray it wont dry hard and looks great :)
plait it.

No comments:

Post a Comment