Thursday, August 19, 2010

What can I do to keep my hair straight and soft?

My hair is naturally wavy and although the waves look really nice at times most of the time they're just....wow, did she hack her hair off with a chainsaw? A ponytail doesn't even help.


How can I keep my hair straight throughout the day?


How can I keep it from getting frizzy?


I use the L'oreal kids shampoo (usually cherry) and I can't use


anything else because this one is no tears and it still burns my eyes like crazy.


Thank you so much!What can I do to keep my hair straight and soft?
AUSSIES FRIZZ MIRACLE CONDITIONER- FOR FLYAWAY FRIZZY HAIR, IZ DA BEST PRODUCT I KNOW FOR FRIZZ(PLUS IT COMES AT A GREAT PRICE!), AND ANYTHING FROM FUDGE IZ BRILLIANT FOR WHAT U WERE DESCRIBING. XXX HOPE I HELPEDWhat can I do to keep my hair straight and soft?
straighten it at the hair salon. they have a process that will leave your hair soft and straight. its like a perm but instead of making it curly its straight
I know people say to perm it straight, but I've gotten that done once and it REALLY damages hair and when your natural hair grows in, it can look strange and you'd end up going back to have it done to your roots. waste of money. it saves time, sure, but it's not worth it.





I currently use a hair straightener for the days my hair looks awful, but a smoothing shampoo may work for you :)
do NOT have your hair permanently striaghtened like someone has suggested, it will wreck your hair condition, give you curly roots, give it an odd smell and you can never be sure of how it will turn out becuase its basically using chemicals that break your hairs natural bond.


not good!


aussie mirical conditioner is great, blow dry your hair straight first, then straighten it in small sections :) heat protection sprays also helppp a lot!
i have you elvive frizz shampoo and conditioner and find it make my hair really soft, shiny and thin. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment