Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to get stick-straight hair with a flat iron?

I already have a professional flat iron, but no matter how many times I go through it with my current flat iron, my hair always has a slight wave, but I want stick-straight hair. I use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum before I flat iron my hair and it makes it A LOT smoother and shinier, but I need a flat iron that makes my hair stick-straight, not just straight with a little wave. I have wavy, frizzy hair.





Do you recommend a flat iron that gets your hair stick-straight? And any tips? Please don't say any Conair, Revlon, etc. flat irons. I'm looking more towards FHI, GHD, CHI, Sedu, etc.How to get stick-straight hair with a flat iron?
TRUST me with this one. get the Solia pink flat iron.


it is the best iron i have ever used.


its cute, small, and goes up to 450 degrees.


it wont damage your hair much at all because of its tourmaline technology and it leaves it stick straght for hours.


do NOT blow dry your hair, this is the worst for it.


instead, wash it and let it air dry. but right after i wash my hair, i use CHI straight guard and redken medium control align 12 ultra straight balm while its wet. then i brush it through and air dry it.


before i straighten, i use paul mitchell seal and shine heat protectant and style with my Solia.


and thats the key for super straight, shiny luminous hair.


good luck (:


OH and btw, the Solia is $99.99 USDHow to get stick-straight hair with a flat iron?
Straighten your hair after it has just been washed and conditioned. Apply the serum when your hair is wet then dry it only to 90% dry, then start straightening it. Go SLOWLY, from roots to ends, use a comb too if it feels really hot. I think Chi is a really good one. I use it and i love it on my hair. I heard from stylist the FHI is good too.
divide your hair into sections. do the bottom most layer first and apply product then comb it through. make sure the flat iron is hot enough and then use it slowly. going over it several times will not help much. it's going to be straighter if you start at the root and go very slowly to the ends.
I have the Remington T-Studio straightener, and i LOVE IT. it was sooo great that I recommended it to my friend and she got it and loves it too.
Maybe it's the way your straightening your hair. Make sure you divide your hair into sections and then straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment