Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I get ';beach wave'; hair with stubborn straight long hair?

I have layered hair almost to my waist and its always been pin straight and will never hold a curl. Right now the only way I know to get my hair to be kinda wavy looking is to braid it while its wet and let it dry. Im looking for an easier option like a spray or shampoo that would work. My problem is that my hair is very thick and when I curl my hair, even after using hairspray, the curl falls out durring the day.


So If you know of a spray or some way to get the wavy hair I would really appreciate it.


If it helps, the look I would like is something along the lines of Miley Cyrus' or Kate Hudson's hair


Thanks!How can I get ';beach wave'; hair with stubborn straight long hair?
hmmm........i would say curl it in little curlers


wash ur hair 2ice


put on conditioner


put curlers in while wet


dry it (not al the way...just alil bit)


put treseme all day hold hairspray


leave curlers in over night


and the curls shud stay pretty much the whole day....but put them on after ur ready ...do them the last thing....hope it works good luk





any more questions? email me


daddyslittle.girl223@yahoo.comHow can I get ';beach wave'; hair with stubborn straight long hair?
to get wavy hair try this tutorial:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>





Love,


B.
to get beautiful curls like miley cyrus has, your best option is a pair off hair straighteners (such as GHD's) which CAN be used for curling your hair! i use them for curling my hair like this more than i do with my actual hair curlers, heated ones. you could also buuy them aswell... probably cheaper! ghd's are the most expensive straighteners but they are definitly thee best EVER!! =)





you could try using mouses on it aswell ...
  • straight hair
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment