Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have straight hair but i want curly!?

So i have striaght hair with long waves that just go through my whole hair, they are poofy too. soo whenever i braid my hair its striaght intill like 3 inches to the end. ! i want curly hair without curlying it. does anyone know how to get curly/wavy hair when you have striaght hair! %26amp;please dont tell me braids haha(: PS when i curl my hair it dies in like 2 hrs. HATE IT :[ wish i had curly hairrrr...


thanks if anyone can answer (:I have straight hair but i want curly!?
No, there is no way to make your hair curlier without doing a perm. It only takes a short time, and it lasts for months. Have someone who knows what they're doing do it for you.I have straight hair but i want curly!?
Curly perm
Get a hair curler or a perm.
Go to a salon and get it permed...beware you have to use special shampoo, though, and it may cost alot. Or buy an over the counter, DIY brand...the DIY stinks realllllly bad though...use your cost/benefit analyisis brain....good luck!
http://www.ehow.com/how_5528955_create-beach-waves.html
I know exactly how you feel. My hair (unlike yours) is somewhat poofy, with a couple of random waves here and there. So, when I don't feel like straightening my hair, I like to go with the wavey-do.





After your shower (hair should be wet/damp), scrunch your hair with some mousse (you can use any kind, I like to experiment and change products when I run out). After the mousse is in, use a little hair spray to help keep it in a little bit better, though if you don't want to use hairspray, that's fine too.





It also depends on the hardness of it, too. Some hairsprays can make it hard, but I use Garnier Fructis hairspray (the Bamboo stuff) and it doesn't get hard at all! :D





Hope this helped. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment