Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i get waves in my hair?

i'm samoan i have straight real thick hair. when i grow it to about an inch it sits real nice because i brush it. I only use a soft brush and wear a nike skull cap when i sleep i also shampoo my hair with head and shoulders every time i shower. the nike cap works much better for me then a doo rag because it compresses my hair real nice and it doesn't leave a fat mark on my head the next day. i just wanna know what can i do to get real nice 360 waves? it will enhance my look instead of just having plain straight hair. what products should i use? i just started using coconut oil conditioner and brushin. will those african american pomades sold in stores work for my straight thick hair? i'm thinkin if i get waves it would probably be like the kind alot of hispanics have. please give some real help. really appreciate it.How do i get waves in my hair?
cut ur hair really low and use Murrys pomade and use a hard brush at first and a du rag make sure to brush very often then u can use a soft brush when the waves start to come inHow do i get waves in my hair?
is your hair naturally straight? like, if you get out of the shower, don't brush, just fall asleep, wake up it's still straight? because when i shower, don't brush my hair, and just fall asleep, it comes out in gorgeous waves when i wake up.





but, if your hair doesn't do that. then maybe you can do lose curls with a curling iron, or! take a straightener, and curl about 2 inches of your hair with the end of the iron. that should work, toooooo! :)
Perm Rods
Try braiding it when its wet and pull it out in the morning. That's wat I do
Go to youtube, there is this girl that does hair tutorials and she has a great quick and easy way to get waves it works every time! her user name is s2pandapple. then click on her video that says beach waves. : )
  • straight hair
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment